Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You know what chaps my hide?

In the wee hours of Sunday night/Monday morning my DVR was set to record a replay of the Minnesota/Ohio State tilt. I was excited about this. For the first time in a year and a half DVR is back in my home... a very welcome re-addition.

So I woke up early this morning, and my goal was going to be to sit down with my laptop and watch the first half of last Saturday's game against the Buckeyes and see if I could put a finger on just what it was that the Gophers did that supposedly kept the Gophers in the game. Then I was maybe going to watch the second half of the 4th quarter, so that I could see what the Gophers were doing that allowed them to score 2 TD's on the OSU defense.

Instead?

Big10 women's soccer.

I will not be breaking down that women's soccer game.

Lucky you.

No comments: